Student Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Christian Ogden

‘I’m So Tired’: Readers Respond To Schools Reopening Empty ‘I’m So Tired’: Readers Respond To Schools Reopening

Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:07 am
Readers responded to a series of anecdotes from schools around the country. Here's a sampling of what they had to say.

‘I’m So Tired’: Readers Respond To Schools Reopening I-m-So-Tired-Readers-Respond-To-Schools-Reopening

We ran a special piece last week on schools reopening around the country, as well as how kids, teachers, administrators, and parents are coping. The majority of the responses came from teachers and parents, and they were impassioned and sincere. Below is a sampling.

Teamwork. Resilience. Community. Dedication. Possibility. Hope All of these factors are represented in the children, their families, teachers, administrators, and other employees highlighted in this article. As a member of a school board who believes in these parts of the educational process, this essay reminds me of what to pay attention to among the cacophony of political cultural wars that have overflowed into local school board meetings. Amazing things will happen if we prioritize the education and safety of the children. You can't possibly feel differently after reading this essay. — Carlisle, Pa. resident Paula Bussard
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum