Student Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elliott Sears

Brie Bella Says Leonardo DiCaprio Did Not Respond to Her DM About Environmental Pitch: 'DM Me Back' Empty Brie Bella Says Leonardo DiCaprio Did Not Respond to Her DM About Environmental Pitch: 'DM Me Back'

Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:54 am
Brie Bella is hoping to protect the environment with the aid of Leonardo DiCaprio, but the actor has yet to react to her DM requesting his assistance.
Brie, 38, discussed a direct message she wrote Leonardo DiCaprio, 47, with a business proposal on the newest edition of E! News' Down in the DMs.

"Our close friends Carlo Mondavi and his fiancé Gio created this electric tractor firm, and what they want to do for the environment is fantastic," the Total Bellas actress said.
"Leo, this would be significant for not just the environment, but particularly farming," Brie said in a direct message to DiCaprio regarding the project.

Despite Brie's heartfelt request, DiCaprio has failed to react to her letter, according to Brie. "That would've gotten him, I thought. Then it didn't happen. So, if you're reading this, Leo, DM me back! "she said

Brie's twin sister Nikki also spoke up about her own celebrity DM meeting that didn't go as planned during the episode.

Nikki stated that she went into Kourtney Kardashian's DMs while arguing with her sisters, Kim Kardashian and Khloé Kardashian, and that the encounter was "very humiliating."

"I don't even watch their program," she said, "but there were a couple things I saw that made me think, 'I believe she would be severely impacted."

"Hey, I believe you may be having a very terrible time and I want you to know I feel you," Nikki said after DMing Kourtney, 42, "I just offered words of encouragement."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum