Student Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cassandra Coles

Keanu Reeves Reveals The Two Celebs He's Asked For Autographs, Plus More Celeb News Empty Keanu Reeves Reveals The Two Celebs He's Asked For Autographs, Plus More Celeb News

Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:58 am
Keanu Reeves Reveals The Two Celebs He's Asked For Autographs, Plus More Celeb News Keanu-Reeves-Reveals-The-Two-Celebs-Hes-Asked-For-Autographs-Plus-More-Celeb-News

Even Keanu Reeves, the internet's lover, gets star struck from time to time. During an interview on "The Late Show With Stephen Colbert" on Jan. 12, the actor of "The Matrix" confessed that he had really solicited celebrities for autographs twice in his life. The Velvet Underground's vocalist Lou Reed was one of them. "It was for a buddy," Keanu recalls, "and [Lou] was okay with it." "Yes, that was excellent. It was like a little piece of paper with blue ink on it. But that was good, even if it just said 'Lou Reed.' "Keanu remembered something. ("If it didn't say 'Lou Reed,' it would have been terribly disappointing," Stephen laughed.) George Carlin, the late comedian, was the second renowned person Keanu sought for an autograph from.

"I'm jealous, I'm such a fan" Stephen said. "He penned... I think it was 'Dear Keanu, F*** you,'" Keanu said. He said, "I always assumed he simply wrote it for me." "Then I met someone else who stated he had written them the same thing! Anyway, it's lovely." In 1989's "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure," Keanu and Alex Winter collaborated with George.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum