Student Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kajus Monroe

Britney Spears Breaks Silence On Sister Jamie Lynn Spears’ ‘GMA’ Interview: ‘She Never Had To Work For Anything’ Empty Britney Spears Breaks Silence On Sister Jamie Lynn Spears’ ‘GMA’ Interview: ‘She Never Had To Work For Anything’

Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:41 am
Clapping in return! Britney Spears responded to her sister Jamie Lynn Spears' recent tell-all interview, pointing out two points with which she disagrees.
The Ups and Downs of Britney Spears and Jamie Lynn Spears

"I watched it with a 104-degree fever, haha," the Grammy winner, 40, said on Twitter on Thursday, January 13, saying that she was unwell and apparently unable to receive headache medication from her security team when she saw her sister, 30, on Good Morning America the day before.

The "Toxic" singer explained that one of the things that bothered her about Jamie Lynn's comments was when she mentioned "how my behavior was out of control," implying that she was referring to Britney's highly publicized breakdown, which led to her 13-year conservatorship, which took away her ability to make any of her own health and financial decisions.
In a TV interview, Jamie Lynn Spears weeps over Britney Spears: Everything She Said Britney was becoming "erratic, paranoid [and] spiraling" before the conservatorship was imposed, according to a section of her Things I Should Have Said book, which she touted during the Wednesday, January 12 interview. Jamie Lynn also claimed on Wednesday's edition of Nightline that her elder sister once "got in [her] face" and "cursed" at her while she was carrying her 3-year-old daughter Ivey.

Jamie Lynn, on the other hand, was "never around me much 15 years ago at that time... so why are they even talking about it unless she wants to sell a book at my expense???" said the former Mouseketeer on Thursday. REALLY??”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum