Student Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tia Wiggins

Mystery Good Samaritan Pays Student’s Education Fees For 7 Years Up Till University Then Cuts All Contact Empty Mystery Good Samaritan Pays Student’s Education Fees For 7 Years Up Till University Then Cuts All Contact

Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:27 am
A poor university student whose education had been funded for the last seven years by a pilot has had all links with his benefactor severed after the pilot sent a final note stating that he did not need to repay him and requesting no more contact.

Xie Yang, not his actual name, is a fourth-year student at Chengdu, Sichuan, China's Southwest Minzu University. He's enlisting the aid of the media to track down his sponsor, whom he only known as "Brother Ice."

The Good Samaritan, who resides in Zhejiang Province in eastern China, stopped communicating with Xie through Weixin, the mainland equivalent of WeChat, after giving him a last payment of 6,000 yuan (US$941) and a goodbye note last week, according to the Qianjiang Evening News.
"I don't expect anything in return since I helped you pay for your school." Brother Ice added in the post, "It's just because I saw my childhood in you and it was too harsh for me to turn a blind eye."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum