Student Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Luciano Ballard

Education Minister Jean-michel Blanquer Says He Is Worried About The Success Of The Squid Game  Empty Education Minister Jean-michel Blanquer Says He Is Worried About The Success Of The Squid Game

Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:28 am
Education Minister Jean-Michel Blanquer Says He Is Worried About The Success Of The Squid Game Series Among Young People It Requires Everyone's Vigilance"

Education Minister Jean-michel Blanquer Says He Is Worried About The Success Of The Squid Game  Education-Minister-Jean-michel-Blanquer-Says-He-Is-Worried-About-The-Success-Of-The-Squid-Game

Jean-Jacques Bourdin had the Minister of Education as a guest on BFMTV and RMC this morning.

In particular, Jean-Michel Blanquer addressed the "Squid Game" mania, which has swept the playgrounds for many days, with some students brutally recreating tests from the series.
"I'm afraid of dangerous sports in general. "I am concerned about all of the concerns that threaten our children," he added, adding that "the phenomena has not yet reached a size. too great." "... "We're paying attention to what's going on. It demands that everyone's attention be paid to it. I'm especially speaking to parents. Allowing your children to spend too much time in front of the television is not a good idea "According to the minister.

According to Netflix, Squid Game, a South Korean drama that launched less than four weeks ago, has 111 million subscribers, a record for a series debut on the platform. Squid Game is a social allegory and violent film starring members of South Korea's most marginalized populations, including an Indian migrant and a North Korean defector, who participate in traditional children's games for the opportunity to earn 45.6 billion won (33 million euros). The losers are executed.
https://studentclub.forumactif.com/t53-education-in-primitive-and-early-civilized-cultures
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum