Student Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hailey Cooley

Why Parisian Schools Are Emptying Empty Why Parisian Schools Are Emptying

Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:23 am
Families of Parisians are leaving the capital in search of a better quality of life. A real exodus observed by schools.

Why Parisian Schools Are Emptying Why-Parisian-Schools-Are-Emptying

Life has become unbearable for Parisian families. Mathieu, a 40-year-old Parisian with a lengthy history in the city, has decided to depart. Sure, he doesn't have any joy in his heart, but he feels his quality of life has considerably decreased. With his wife and two children, they took advantage of the summer to migrate to Sèvres, in the western suburbs. And, less than a month after the school year began, the conclusion is clear: "When you leave the capital, life has nothing to do with it." First and foremost, the children gain autonomy by being able to go to school on their own, at a public school that is also considerably more pleasant than the private school where we had ended up in Paris. We were able to enrol them at the music conservatory without stress throughout the summer, without having to wait for hours late at night in June to get a slot, enter a raffle, or play the piston... On Wednesdays, our kids' pony has grown a lot wilder!"
When he contemplates the implications of this massive transformation for his wife and himself, he is ecstatic: "In Paris, traffic congestion has gotten awful." On the streets, tensions abound; people groan, cars honk, and social misery abounds. .. I work at La Défense, and riding a two-wheeler allows me to go to work more faster than when I lived in Paris, as well as lowering my stress levels throughout the ride."
https://studentclub.forumactif.com/t59-tony-blairs-son-euan-makes-160m-by-ignoring-his-fathers-education-policy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum